Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sailor Moon and Cartoon Network

Sailor Moon is one of my favorite t.v. shows even though it does not come in America any more because Cartoon Network does not have Toonami any more. I don't know if it comes out in an other country but I know a lot of people in Japan love it. I think Cartoon Network should have Toonami again. Just to tell them they lost three viewers to not having good shows. You see they don't have any shows for girls and their schedule is whack. All the good shows are at the worst time. It just make me mad knowing that I use to love spending all my time watching Cartoon Network.


pic. from http://entertainment.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Moon

2 comments:

  1. ola sou a Ana e podiam por mais imaguens delas e os nomes seria um grande site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana- podiam por videos em purtugues,fotos e tudo sobre as navegantes

    ReplyDelete